From Cuttlefish Wiki
- Command line interface
- Exploring database networks
- Cuttlefish applet You can integrate Cuttlefish in a web-site and visualize networks.
- The Cxf file format.
- The Cef file format (visualize evolutionary networks).
- Compile the Tikz output of Cuttlefish.
- Export to CMX
Cuttlefish plugins for Gephi:
- CXF Exporter: This plugins allows you to export a Gephi network to the cxf file format.
- Tikz Exporter: Now you can export Gephi's network to Tikz as well.
- ARF Layout: The ARF layout plugin for Gephi.
Documentation of third-party libraries
Cuttlefish is a framework that integrates various tools together. Find more information about the third-party libraries using the links below: